Pretend we didn't just do a show where we spent the first ten minutes slagging girl-centric crap like Twilight and New Moon and then proceeded to geek out about boy candy like Avatar, Thor, and the Star Trek DVD. Let's all pretend we didn't do that.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
- Mamo #154: Ich Bin Ein Mamo
- Mamo #153: We’d eat it up, we loved it so.
- Mamo #152: Hollywood Fucked It Up
- Mamo #151: Zemamo no go
- Mamo #150: Mamo Three To Go
- Mamo #149: Mamo at the Show
- Mini Mamo #148: Mamo on the Go!
- Mamo #147: I think it was Octopussy
- moviesTO: TIFF 2009 preview podcast
- Mamo #145: sportos, motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloo...