We finally come to you from the welcoming environs of my favorite Toronto restaurant, Caplansky's Deli in the heart of the Kensington Market district. Between delectable bites of smoky cured meats we take a second pass at the relative success of Twilight: New Moon, the relative failure of The Fantastic Mr. Fox, and the before release backlash (Frontlash?!?) directed at James Cameron and Avatar. Enjoy the latest Mamo, now with the spicy mustard.
Saturday, December 05, 2009
- Mamo #155: She said, he said
- Mamo #154: Ich Bin Ein Mamo
- Mamo #153: We’d eat it up, we loved it so.
- Mamo #152: Hollywood Fucked It Up
- Mamo #151: Zemamo no go
- Mamo #150: Mamo Three To Go
- Mamo #149: Mamo at the Show
- Mini Mamo #148: Mamo on the Go!
- Mamo #147: I think it was Octopussy
- moviesTO: TIFF 2009 preview podcast