Shyamalan fever has come roaring back, as audiences and critics alike are enthralled and delighted by his latest... Oh wait, it's not 1999. In 2010, The Last Airbender is also looking like the last go-round for America's master of the disappointing twist. He's getting his cultural ass kicked by a bunch of sparkly vampires! Some say this child of Pondicherry, India thinks white people are better than Asians when it comes to delivering the kung fu grip. He's downtrodden and beleaguered, and what better time for the Matts to jump in and make it all that much worse.
Tuesday, July 06, 2010
- Mamo #170: Anniversamamo
- Mamo #169: Mamo no Guillermo
- Mamo #168: Lost Our Lost
- Mamo #167: Nottingwho?
- Mamo #166: The Iron Men
- Mamo #165: Whedo what we wanna do
- Mamo #164: We Bet It All On The A-Team
- Mamo #163: Leave the Critics, Take the Canolli
- Mamo #162: The Hurt Oscar
- Mamo #161: Mamo in Underland