Comic Con. Lately, the two greatest words in the geek dictionary. At panel after panel celebrities frenzy crowds with tales of that-which-is-yet-to-come. Even Angelina Jolie went there. And so did we, the brave boys of Mamo. Listen as we wax eloquent on Whedon, Marvel, and all things we look forward to in this latest mamo installment.
Sunday, July 25, 2010
- Mamo #172: The Dream Is Mamo
- Mamo #171: Twilight of the M. Night
- Mamo #170: Anniversamamo
- Mamo #169: Mamo no Guillermo
- Mamo #168: Lost Our Lost
- Mamo #167: Nottingwho?
- Mamo #166: The Iron Men
- Mamo #165: Whedo what we wanna do
- Mamo #164: We Bet It All On The A-Team
- Mamo #163: Leave the Critics, Take the Canolli