Wanna hear a really short Mamo? We only had 16 minutes to talk between screenings at the Toronto International Film Festival, and we got interrupted by a lovey member of the festival staff at the midpoint, too. So what? Plenty to get through, and we are able to talk fast. Plus, special guest star Fingerless Hobie says "Hiyooo."
Monday, September 13, 2010
- Mamo #176: For the Love of Midnight Madness
- Mamo #175: Previewing TIFF 2010
- Mamo #174: A Fat Lot Of Nothing
- Mamo #173: A Fresh Pen to the Eye
- Mamo #172: The Dream Is Mamo
- Mamo #171: Twilight of the M. Night
- Mamo #170: Anniversamamo
- Mamo #169: Mamo no Guillermo
- Mamo #168: Lost Our Lost
- Mamo #167: Nottingwho?