After six hundred years of buildup, Tron Legacy is finally here. Opening with a solid-but-not-awe-inspiring $44M weekend, what did the folks at Disney do right - and wrong - in resurrecting the Tronverse? Plus, how and why the Narnia franchise sucks for ever and ever!
Monday, December 20, 2010
- Mamo#185: Untangled
- Mamo #184: Harry Potter and the Deathly Mamo, Part...
- Mamo #183: We Owe it to Ourselves
- Mamo #182: War of the Supermen
- Mamo #181: We Bet it All on the Wrong A-Team
- Mamo #180: For the Love of Bed
- Mamo #179: For the Love of Cold Korean Vengeance
- Mamo #178: For the Love of Natalie Portman
- Mamo #177: For the Love of Mid-Festival Rantings
- Mamo #176: For the Love of Midnight Madness