February being the dead month, the boys get together to see if a show can be created out of thin air and bullshit. Turns out that was no problem at all. Even though there aren't any movies (what, we're gonna spend 20 minutes on The Roommate?!?) we still find lots of grist between MGM's resurrection and teh superbowl ads. Whatever else this show was, it wasn't what we thought it was gonna be.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
- Mamo #190: The King's 127 Inception Story Grit Swa...
- Mamo #189: We Want Slightly More Accurate B.S.
- Mamo #188: The Green Mamo
- Mamo #187: Auld Lang Mamo
- Mamo #186: The Wizards of Tron
- Mamo#185: Untangled
- Mamo #184: Harry Potter and the Deathly Mamo, Part...
- Mamo #183: We Owe it to Ourselves
- Mamo #182: War of the Supermen
- Mamo #181: We Bet it All on the Wrong A-Team