Not always, but every once in a while the veil of despair lifts and the big connective tissue of the universe is revealed. We're not saying that happened in this episode, but we aren't saying it didn't happen. Is there a commonality that lets us understand why, precisely why some films are loved by critics and criminally ignored by the audience? Get the show and find out for yourselves, in the latest Magnum Mamo.
Tuesday, March 08, 2011
- Mamo #193: The Oscar Speech
- Mamo #192: Oscar Camp
- Mamo #191: Press & Industry
- Mamo #190: The King's 127 Inception Story Grit Swa...
- Mamo #189: We Want Slightly More Accurate B.S.
- Mamo #188: The Green Mamo
- Mamo #187: Auld Lang Mamo
- Mamo #186: The Wizards of Tron
- Mamo#185: Untangled
- Mamo #184: Harry Potter and the Deathly Mamo, Part...