2012 is starting out surprisingly strong, isn't it? We look at the just-released Chronicle, and the notion of "found footage" movies in general, and then step back by a week and examine the reborn career of Liam Neeson, c/o The Grey.
Friday, February 03, 2012
- Mamo #238: Extremely Close and Incredibly Loud
- Mamo #237: Who Owns What?
- Mamo #236: In Real Life
- Mamo #235: The Year Keeps Ending, And We Keep Endi...
- Mamo #234: Caplansky's with Kuplowsky
- Mamo #233: A Prisoner of Your Gibberish
- Mamo #232: The Girl with the Mamo Tattoo
- Mamo #231: Bane Says What?
- Mamo #230: Midnight Snack
- Mamo #229: Mugo Mamo Muppet Mo