The Phantom Menace came out in 1999 and our podcast started in 2005, so we never really got a chance to examine its seismic impact on the world of filmmaking - to say nothing of the world of Star Wars. With the film back in theatres (in threeeeee deeeeee!) we take the opportunity to put a pin in all things Lucas, and somehow manage to escape the entire procedure without once following the word "Jar" with a second instance of the word "Jar."
Sunday, February 12, 2012
- Mamo #239: Neesonomics
- Mamo #238: Extremely Close and Incredibly Loud
- Mamo #237: Who Owns What?
- Mamo #236: In Real Life
- Mamo #235: The Year Keeps Ending, And We Keep Endi...
- Mamo #234: Caplansky's with Kuplowsky
- Mamo #233: A Prisoner of Your Gibberish
- Mamo #232: The Girl with the Mamo Tattoo
- Mamo #231: Bane Says What?
- Mamo #230: Midnight Snack