We circle back in 360 Screenings (previously featured on the podcast here) and discuss our reactions to the inaugural event, where we stepped into the world of Ghost. Plus, the summer 2012 box office shenanigans just keep coming: Men In Black 3 underpeforms, and G.I. Joe 2 clears clean out of the year altogether. Battleship might've sunk, but was Titanic the year's most significant success?
Sunday, May 27, 2012
- Mamo #254: Anything is Probable
- Mamo #253: Whedon Avenged
- Mamo #252: On Ebertfest, Part Three
- Mamo #251: On Ebertfest, Part Two
- Mamo #250: On Ebertfest
- Mamo #249: Off The Road
- Mamo #248: A Piece of Heaven Fell on Asheville
- Mamo #247: The Snark Fight Rises
- Mamo #246: A Pop Cultural Maelstrom
- Mamo #245: Two Guys, A Girl and a Cabin in the Woo...