One of us thinks Pixar only came into its prime after The Incredibles and that Brave is the latest in a string of latter-day successes. The other thinks that once Cars hit the screens, the company lost its way, and Brave is the signpost of how a company that used to be about something has gone and died inside. Well, we can't both be right, can we?
Sunday, June 24, 2012
- Mamo #258: Get Yer Tickets Here!
- Mamo #257: Mamotheus
- Mamo #256: The Distinguished Competition
- Mamo #255: Knowing is Half the Battle
- Mamo #254: Anything is Probable
- Mamo #253: Whedon Avenged
- Mamo #252: On Ebertfest, Part Three
- Mamo #251: On Ebertfest, Part Two
- Mamo #250: On Ebertfest
- Mamo #249: Off The Road