Everybody's favourite web-slinger returns, but did the world want him back? The Amazing Spider-Man reboots a barely-a-decade-old franchise with new stars and a not-new story, while this summer's major players (Avengers, The Dark Knight Rises) and the genre's future gambles (Guardians of the Galaxy, anyone?) argue that this new Spidey might be too little, too late.
Thursday, July 05, 2012
- Mamo #259: Pixar Shmixar!
- Mamo #258: Get Yer Tickets Here!
- Mamo #257: Mamotheus
- Mamo #256: The Distinguished Competition
- Mamo #255: Knowing is Half the Battle
- Mamo #254: Anything is Probable
- Mamo #253: Whedon Avenged
- Mamo #252: On Ebertfest, Part Three
- Mamo #251: On Ebertfest, Part Two
- Mamo #250: On Ebertfest