With no big news out of Comic Con yet, we briefly discuss the Hobbit's 48fps woes before diving into an off-the-cuff discussion of suspension of disbelief, haters, and whether we've all just become too cool for movie school, before tying a bow on it with thoughts on Shorts That Are Not Pants, the Shinsedai Film Festival, and all the other soldiers bringing light to the screen out of nothing more than their pursuit of bliss.
Saturday, July 14, 2012
- Mamo #260: The Amazing Spider-Mamo
- Mamo #259: Pixar Shmixar!
- Mamo #258: Get Yer Tickets Here!
- Mamo #257: Mamotheus
- Mamo #256: The Distinguished Competition
- Mamo #255: Knowing is Half the Battle
- Mamo #254: Anything is Probable
- Mamo #253: Whedon Avenged
- Mamo #252: On Ebertfest, Part Three
- Mamo #251: On Ebertfest, Part Two