You can't leave these hacks alone for a second - hacks like David Denby, Andrew O'Hehir and David Thomson, all of whom have taken it upon themselves to pronounce the death of quality cinema in the past month, and all of whom seem to think they're the first ones to write this latest iteration of the tired old "blockbusters bad, art cinema good" argument. Mamo comes to you live from the new home of the Silver Snail in Toronto to tell the dogs to get the hell off our lawn, and to talk Avengers, Lincoln, Looper, and the future of film.
Friday, October 05, 2012
- Mamo #273: Everything Else Was a Total Clusterfuck...
- Mamo’s #TIFF12 Coverage, Part Five: Where Is Here
- Mamo's #TIFF12 Coverage, Part Four: Here We Are
- Mamo’s #TIFF12 Coverage, Part Three: You Are Where...
- Mamo’s #TIFF12 Coverage, Part Two: We Are Here
- Mamo's #TIFF12 Coverage, Part One: You Are Here
- Mamo #267: User Interface
- Mamo #266: Where's the Beefcake?
- Mamo #265: You're Gonna Wish You'd Never Been Bour...
- Mamo #264: The Metatextual Implications of the Que...