ZOUNDS! A shockwave ripped the internet in half this afternoon as Disney announced its purchase of LucasFilm for north of four billion bucks - putting Darth Vader, Jack Sparrow, Snow White, Boba Fett, Iron Man, Kermit the Frog and Luke Skywalker under one roof for the first time in history. What does it mean? Where will it go? Mamo does the guesswork!
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
- Mamo #277: From A to Atlas
- Mamo #276: The Podcast Show
- Mamo #275: The “Death” of the “Moviestar”
- Mamo #274: The "Death" of "Film"
- Mamo #273: Everything Else Was a Total Clusterfuck...
- Mamo’s #TIFF12 Coverage, Part Five: Where Is Here
- Mamo's #TIFF12 Coverage, Part Four: Here We Are
- Mamo’s #TIFF12 Coverage, Part Three: You Are Where...
- Mamo’s #TIFF12 Coverage, Part Two: We Are Here
- Mamo's #TIFF12 Coverage, Part One: You Are Here