The next generation of immersive cinema has arrived, and so has The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. Was bundling them together a good idea? We talk High Frame Rate at 48 frames per second, our Hobbit reactions at 24 frames per second, and eat a great breakfast at regular speed. Plus: science! Join us and enjoy.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
- Mamo #283: Mamo Into Darkness
- Mamo #282: Guardians of the Internet
- Mamo #281: One Does Not Simply Mamo Into Mordor
- Mamo #280: Sparkle Boner
- Mamo #279: From the Skyfall Down
- Mamo #278: There's A Party in the Ewok Village Ton...
- Mamo #277: From A to Atlas
- Mamo #276: The Podcast Show
- Mamo #275: The “Death” of the “Moviestar”
- Mamo #274: The "Death" of "Film"