Happy new year! Mamo casts its eyes back on the year 2012, the year in which the Avengers assembled, the Dark Knight rose, and the words “Mayan apocalypse” turned out to be referring to Taylor Kitsch’s career. The Matts give a broad survey of what worked, what didn’t work, and what were (in our wide and varied opinions) the best films of the year.
Monday, December 31, 2012
- Mamo #284: Let's Get Into It
- Mamo #283: Mamo Into Darkness
- Mamo #282: Guardians of the Internet
- Mamo #281: One Does Not Simply Mamo Into Mordor
- Mamo #280: Sparkle Boner
- Mamo #279: From the Skyfall Down
- Mamo #278: There's A Party in the Ewok Village Ton...
- Mamo #277: From A to Atlas
- Mamo #276: The Podcast Show
- Mamo #275: The “Death” of the “Moviestar”