The end of the world came and went, and the makers of films wisely decided to schedule stuff beyond the Mayan apocalypse just in case those crazy pre-civilization watchmakers were wrong. Mamo casts its eyes forward to the big releases of 2013 and does some guessing about where franchise filmmaking will go in the year to come.
Saturday, January 05, 2013
- Mamo #285: 2012 Unchained
- Mamo #284: Let's Get Into It
- Mamo #283: Mamo Into Darkness
- Mamo #282: Guardians of the Internet
- Mamo #281: One Does Not Simply Mamo Into Mordor
- Mamo #280: Sparkle Boner
- Mamo #279: From the Skyfall Down
- Mamo #278: There's A Party in the Ewok Village Ton...
- Mamo #277: From A to Atlas
- Mamo #276: The Podcast Show