To discuss a career too enormous for just one podcast episode, we take a page from Che's book - or the book of Che, as written by Steven Soderbergh. In part one of today's multi-part examination of Soderbergh's concluding career, we look at the spiral into hell that greeted the indie director of Sex, Lies, and Videotape. It was all downhill from there, all right... until a tiny little 1996 masterpiece called Schizopolis.
Monday, February 11, 2013
- Mamo #290: Star Abrams Wars Trek
- Mamo #289: He'll Be Back?
- Mamo #288: Say It With A Song In Your Heart
- Mamo #287: Oscar Whut
- Mamo #286: 2013 Unbound
- Mamo #285: 2012 Unchained
- Mamo #284: Let's Get Into It
- Mamo #283: Mamo Into Darkness
- Mamo #282: Guardians of the Internet
- Mamo #281: One Does Not Simply Mamo Into Mordor