Critics reacted to M. Night Shyamalan and Will Smith's After Earth and fans reacted right back, in the only way they know how: erratically. With more layoffs at "real" publications, and Twitter telling us what we already think anyway, is proper film criticism dead?
Tuesday, June 04, 2013
- Mamo #305: Dinosaurus Six
- Mamo #304: Mamo After Breakfast
- Mamo #303: Side by Side
- Mamo #Three Oh Two: The Mamdarin
- Mamo #301: Kickstarting Oblivion in China
- Mamo #300: The Bar Mitzvah
- Mamo #299: The Grand Poobah's Chair
- Mamo #298: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter
- Mamo #297: A Trailer for a Trailer for a Teaser fo...
- Mamo #296: Sweet As