As Catching Fire catches fire at the box office to the tune of $150 million or more, it's time to call shenanigans on Hollywood's decade-old assertion that women can't open blockbusters - or more to the point, that what a person has between their legs lets you predict what they will and will not do in relation to a good or not-good movie. Correlation and causality get rewired in the latest episode of Mamo!
Saturday, November 23, 2013
- Mamo #329: Thunderball
- Mamo #328: The Character Assassination of the Cowa...
- Mamo #327: Zero-G is Ruined
- Mamo #326: Gravatar
- Mamo #325: Breaking Docs
- Mamo #324: Blind Spot
- Mamo #323: Don't Ever Do That Again
- Mamo #322: The Erstwhile Alex Billington
- Mamo at #TIFF13, Part 3: Evolution
- Mamo at #TIFF13, Part 2: Walking on Sunshine