One seems like a situation where there's no way to get it right; and the other a scenario where the studio is determined to get it wrong. Mamo assembles to discuss the future of two Hollywood franchises: The Fast and the Furious in the wake of Paul Walker's death, and the Warner Brothers clusterfuck of Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman.
Wednesday, December 04, 2013
- Mamo #330: Women In General
- Mamo #329: Thunderball
- Mamo #328: The Character Assassination of the Cowa...
- Mamo #327: Zero-G is Ruined
- Mamo #326: Gravatar
- Mamo #325: Breaking Docs
- Mamo #324: Blind Spot
- Mamo #323: Don't Ever Do That Again
- Mamo #322: The Erstwhile Alex Billington
- Mamo at #TIFF13, Part 3: Evolution