We're nearly there, we swear! Day 4 of the 16th annual Roger Ebert Film Festival sees us responding to two gorgeous late-festival installments, Wadjda and A Simple Life, along with longtime Price favourite Goodbye Solo.
Thursday, May 01, 2014
- Mamo #352: Ebertfest 2014, Part III
- Mamo #351: Ebertfest 2014, Part II
- Mamo #350: Ebertfest 2014, Part I
- Mamo #349: Batman vs. Superman vs. Disney vs. Warn...
- Mamo #348: Not Captain America
- Mamo #347: Days of Future Last
- Mamo #346: Convergent
- Mamo #345: Veronica Mamo
- Mamo #344: Narrative
- Mamo #343: I Think She's Had Work Done