Dust. Wind. Dude. Nolan likes to present his deep thought, high concept material in the simplest way possible. Why? Is he talking down to us or is there some other reason for it? And is that ok? Forget quantum mechanics, string theory, global disaster and baseball in space, we want to know two things: why does Nolan treat us like children at times and will Coop ever get a chance to copulate with his daughter? Also, Maaaatt Dammun. As always, please join the conversation by leaving your own thoughts in the comment section below and again, thanks for listening!
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
- Mamo #382: Nightcrawlers
- Mamo #381: Babadook
- Mamo #380: Yo, Megafranchises!
- Mamo #379: Blood and Chocolate
- Mamo #378: It's Not Batman
- Mamo #377: Have You Ever Seen A Woman Pee? It's Od...
- Mamo #376: How To Stick The Landing At #TIFF14
- Mamo #375: How To Find A Great Movie At #TIFF14
- Mamo #374: How To Rock A Power Shot At #TIFF14
- Mamo #373: How To Wear A Beard At #TIFF14