It's a Mamo walk-and-talk, live on the streets of Champaign Illinois! We've returned to the Roger Ebert Film Festival for the third time, and take the opportunity to roundly question the validity of Jean-Luc Godard's Goodbye To Language. We'll report in a few more times over the next couple days as we work our way through this year's program. Plus, recommendations for pie!
Thursday, April 16, 2015
- Row Three Super Ticket Episode 5 - No More Funeral...
- Mamo 401: Civil War
- Mamo 400: 4 FAST(est to) 4 HUNDRED (million)
- Mamo #399: It Follows That It Follows Would Do Wel...
- Mamo #398: What Number Is This?
- Mamo #397: CLAIRE.
- Mamo #396: An Easy Lay
- Mamo #395: Million Dollar Spider
- Mamo #394: Uranus Descending
- Mamo #393: The Death of Captain Jack Sparrow (Has ...