Food-stuffed and lusty, Mamo reports on their second day at the Roger Ebert Film Festival 2015, with discussion of representation and mythology in cinema by way of Thursday's "Challenging Stigma Through the Arts" panel, and Godfrey Cheshire's excellent documentary, Moving Midway. Plus, our recommendation for local Mexican!
Friday, April 17, 2015
- Mamo 402: It's Worth The Drive To Ebertfest, Part ...
- Row Three Super Ticket Episode 5 - No More Funeral...
- Mamo 401: Civil War
- Mamo 400: 4 FAST(est to) 4 HUNDRED (million)
- Mamo #399: It Follows That It Follows Would Do Wel...
- Mamo #398: What Number Is This?
- Mamo #397: CLAIRE.
- Mamo #396: An Easy Lay
- Mamo #395: Million Dollar Spider
- Mamo #394: Uranus Descending