With San Diego Comic Con 2015 now safely behind us, we ask our annual question: what was it all for? Batman fought Superman, Suicide Squad came out, The Hunger Games continued to dominate and we sort of just don't care any more. At what point did Comic Con cease to be a launchpad and became a temporary meatspace incarnation of something we more routinely call "the internet?"
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
- Mamo 413: Fade To Black
- Mamo 412: Jurassic Genisys XXL
- Mamo 411: We Invented Podcasting
- Mamo 410: Jurassic WTF?
- Mamo 409: The Loudest Mamo Ever
- Mamo 408: Memeable Gifs
- Mamo 407: We're Back, Pitches
- Mamo 406: Outsize Egos and Diner Coffee
- Mamo 405: This Is Why We Literally Tell Actors Wha...
- Mamo 404: It's Worth The Drive To Ebertfest, Part ...