Building off last week's Destroy All Monsters column, we discuss the idea of cultural erasure when faced with an artist whose personal conduct has been exposed as repellant. What does "voice" have to do with it, whether we're talking about Bill Cosby, rape culture, celebrity culture, Cara Delevigne, or vocal fry?
Monday, August 03, 2015
- Mamo 416: Amy Schumamo
- Mamo 415: Ant-vengers, Assemble!
- Mamo 414: Too Big To Con
- Mamo 413: Fade To Black
- Mamo 412: Jurassic Genisys XXL
- Mamo 411: We Invented Podcasting
- Mamo 410: Jurassic WTF?
- Mamo 409: The Loudest Mamo Ever
- Mamo 408: Memeable Gifs
- Mamo 407: We're Back, Pitches