What's with all these Part Is, Part IIs, 13-part Netflix series, and the rest? Well, we already know the answer: money. But the case of the extended cut of The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies provides a study in knowing when your movie is too long, just right, or in some cases, not long enough. Apologies in advance - this episode is noisy, even for us. We'll try to pick a better spot next time (although to be fair, the pizza was terrific).
Monday, November 23, 2015
- Mamo 429: Star Wars Prequel Conversation Number 6,...
- Row Three Super Ticket Episode 6: Throw Me A Freak...
- Mamo 428: Vageena/Vagina
- Mamo 427: The Bench Test
- Mamo 426: Origin Stories
- Mamo 425: New Country For Old Men
- Mamo 424: No Country For Old Mamo
- Mamo 423: Conscious Uncoupling
- Mamo 422: Matts Going To #TIFF15 With Shelagh!
- Mamo 421: Matt's Going To #TIFF15!