The dream has become a reality. We now live in a world in which the sequel to Return of the Jedi is actually in existence. New heroes, old Jedi. Wookies, story board decisions, gender politics. Poor casting, use of CGI vs practical, box offfice numbers. Prognostication, the generational differences, the marketing. And it’s cold outside, so put on your coat! Yes, there’s so much to get into with the latest installment of the Star Wars saga from director J.J. Abrams so we cover as much as we can in 75 minutes. The majority of the Super Ticket cast was completely enamored and in true wonder with the spectacle; but there is a vocal minority in here and he will not be silenced. Come forth young Padawans and receive your lesson for the day from Mamo! and The Cinecast. This is The Super Ticket: Episode VII.
Tuesday, December 22, 2015
- Mamo 432: The Force Done Woke The Fuck UP
- Mamo 431: Genresode
- Mamo 430: The Battle of the Decompression of the L...
- Mamo 429: Star Wars Prequel Conversation Number 6,...
- Row Three Super Ticket Episode 6: Throw Me A Freak...
- Mamo 428: Vageena/Vagina
- Mamo 427: The Bench Test
- Mamo 426: Origin Stories
- Mamo 425: New Country For Old Men
- Mamo 424: No Country For Old Mamo