This Memorial Day, we fondly remember the days when Memorial Day was a good time to open a blockbuster. With X-Men: Apocalypse and Alice Through the Looking Glass in the toilet, we castrate Fox's management of the X-franchise before diving into the wider question of fan entitlement, platonic relationships, and Cap being in love with Bucky (cuz he IS, ok?).
Tuesday, May 31, 2016
- Mamo 448: Manbaby Boobytits
- Mamo 447: Team 'Mo
- Mamo 446: Civil Mamo
- Mamo 445: Information
- Mamo 443: Heroes & Rogues
- Mamo 442: Where Are They Gonna Poop?
- Mamo 441: Matt-Man v. Super-Matt - Dawn of Mamo
- Mamo 440: From Chi-Raq to Zootopia
- Mamo 439: Ghostbusters #Hottake
- Mamo 438: Oscars So What?